Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Always Smile...

Smiles are contagious. Help someone in a bad mood and simply smile at them. You will never ever know how much you have touched them with just a smile.

And not only a smile but any action at all could touch someone.

Personal story...
I was at Fry's with my mom shopping... and the entrance has potted flowers for sell around it inside... like right as you walk in...
So one of the pots was on its side and I stopped and picked it up and placed it upright... then got up and walked quickly to my mom... Well this guy walked past me as I was picking up the flower and he smiled. Big smile.

It just struck me... I honestly didn't think picking up the flower pot was that big of a deal and anyone could be affected by it... It just surprised me to see him smiling at me because I picked it up... or at least thats what it seemed like to me...

I'm sharing this because you never really know how your actions will affects others... and some people don't think about it, but I am asking you to think about how what you do affects those around you.

Spread Peace
Brooke

No comments: